Odin Works .875 Adjustable Low Profile Gas Block
- Other gas blocks are tunable, but the Adjustable Gas Block from ODIN Works is truly adjustable and packed with features.
- Machined from steel and black nitrided for durability.
- Front facing Inconel adjustment screw and spring to handle high temperatures.
- 20 clicks of ball detent adjustment, no set screws needed, simply adjust the Inconel screw where you want it and you’re done.
- Will fit any barrel with .875 diameter and works with any caliber.
- Technical Specs Not for use with pistol length gas systems and high pressure rounds.
- Fits inside all ODIN Works Forends.
- Fits .875″ diameter barrels.
- Weight: 2.45 oz (includes detent ball, screws and pin).
- Made from Carbon Steel.
- Nitride finish.
- Inconel adjustment screw and spring.
- 20 adjustments.
- Includes detent ball, cross pin, set screws, and hex wrenches.
- To Disassemble for Periodic Cleaning: 1. Loosen set screw #12. Loosen and remove screw #2. 3.Carefully remove spring and detent ball.4. Remove gas adjustment screw #3.5. Soak in cleaning solvent.