KVP 2.25″ MAGNUM LINEAR COMP 5/8×24
- The KVP™ Linear comp is part of a small group of muzzle devices that are designed to collect and redirect muzzle gases down range.
- This helps lower the perceived decibels a shooter experiences.
- The positive effects of our comps are especially noticed in AR-15 pistols and SBR’s that are notorious for having brain busting muzzle concussion.
- Application considerations include but are not limited to, SBR’s, close quarter combat (CQC), pistols, and hunting rifles.
- NO CRUSH WASHER NEEDED FOR INSTALLATION
– Torque to 15 ft lbs.
- Thread Variant:5/8×24 TPI
- Overall Length: 2.25″
- OD: 1.275″
- Caliber: Various Caliber Applications based on barrel thread
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Weight: 4.8oz – 4.9oz
- Heat Treatment: Melonite QPQ
- Surface Finish: QPQ Black Nitride